I'm calling NettyJaxrsServer.setRootResourcePath("v1") to set the
context path for my JAX-RS resources. Oddly, my resources appear to work
both with and without the context. For example,

GET /v1/myResource

and

GET /myResource

both seem to work. Is this a bug?

Unfortunately, there's no Javadoc on .setRootResourcePath(), so I can't
be sure that it does what I think it does.