Hi Jacub,

Like you suggest, using an ExceptionMapper server-side and registering
a ClientResponseFilter client side should do the trick and is probably the
least intrusive way of achieving that goal.

On the ClientResponseFilter, you can probe the http response status and run
your logic accordingly.

HTH,
Savvas