Hi Joice,

Any question pertaining to commercial usage of any of our products (or
parts thereof) needs to go via the Customer Support Portal. [1]
If you currently do not hold an entitlement for the product, then please
contact sales. [2]

[1]
https://access.redhat.com/products/red-hat-jboss-enterprise-application-platform/support-information
[2] http://www.redhat.com/en/about/contact/sales