Hi all,

I'm wondering if there's a way to get the remote client's hostname/ip
address when we're using Netty.  Normally we'd just use @Context
HttpServletRequest and getRemoteAddr() method, but we're in Netty and don't
have that available to us.

Is there any way we could do this?  Possibly writing an "interceptor" or
whatever it's called now?  We're using RestEasy 3.0.10.Final and netty
4.0.25.Final if that helps.

Cheers,
Craig