Hi Ron, yes,
I’ve deleted that bit of offending code.
I get the error message when I just use the web web browser to test if the
service is up as there are a couple of public calls.
Strangely enough, I don’t have that issue on my Mac when testing with
Eclipse both with the real
Tomcat or an embedded Tomcat version.
What I got on the Mac was a complaint about the annotations being on the
rest interface rather that the implementation
itself, but sorting that out did not resolve the issue on the actual
server. It’s really driving me crazy.
And the Tomcat is the same distro as on the server (a SUSE machine),
only difference being ports and https availability.
Gaby