*reply 2 [EMAIL PROTECTED] *
**
*Face 2 face required*

* *

*Java Lead Designer/Architect*

*Location : Indianapolis, IN*

*Duration : 6 months*

We need more of a Lead Designer/Architect. The exact same skills are
required as the previous positions but they must have some lead and
architecture experience with a JAVA based framework.  Let me know if you
come across anyone and communications must be great

*Skill** S**et**:*

- Architecture in Java 1.5 / J2EE development and design patterns

- JUnit and unit testing methodologies

- Rational Application Developer (RAD) 7.0 w/ ClearCase, (will take WSAD /
ClearCase in lieu of RAD experience)

- XML

- Java reflection