We are looking for a *Sr. Oracle DBA to start ASAP*.  The project goes
through the end of the year and the manager has promised funding into next
year.  The location is in Northbrook, IL.  Please let me know if you have
qualified candidates. Must be Senior level.

 SEND RESUMES TO [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Job Description:

Manages and maintains production and/or non-production databases.
Responsible for standards and design of physical data storage including
capacity planning, maintenance, access and security administration.
Performs backup and recovery on DMBS.  *Will take data off of AS400 and move
to Oracle on UNIX, looking for someone who has done this before.*  Must be
familiar with RAC and Dataguard.

Required Skills:
-Oracle
-UNIX