Hi,

My client is looking for* **Network Admin *at *PA *for a *6+
Months*Contract position .send me your consultants resume and rate
ASAP

*Position: *Network Admin Send resume to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

*Location: *PA

*Job Description:*

He/She should possess good knowledge pertaining to WAN/LAN networking(good
knowledge of how VPN's work, good practices in networking apart from being
able to define and recommend processes, good business analysis exposure and
analytical skills) and should be very good at communication, apart from
basic project management experience. We are looking at an individual with
6-7 years of experience. He/she will be based out of Blue Bell, PA.

* *

--
Regards,

Santosh