Position: Change Management Consultant
Location: Columbia, SC
Length: 4 months initially (will extend on performance basis)
Rate: Open (All Inclusive)

Change Management Consultant Should  have in-depth knowledge/
experience with the Business Process review related to state/local
public sector organizations (Finance, Procurement - Materials
Management, Human Resources and Compensation )

Should have the below skills:
   (1)   STRONG WORKING KNOWLEDGE OF STATE FINANCE POLICIES, PROGRAMS
AND PROCEDURES
   (2)   CERTIFIED PUBLIC ACCOUNTANT IS DESIRED
   (3)   ABILITY TO PLAN, ORGANIZE, AND COORDINATE WORK ASSIGNMENTS.
   (4)   ABILITY TO MANAGE WORK, DELEGATE, AND PROVIDE GUIDANCE TO THE
FULL TIME EMPLOYEES.
   (5)   ABILITY TO MAKE PRESENTATION AND PREPARE REPORTS.

Please get back to me with the following ASAP

Updated Resume:
Availability:
Contact Details:
Rate Details:
Visa status:
Last 2 Professional References (VERY IMP):

While we try to respond to everyone personally, due to resume volume
we are not always able to do so. Candidates are selected; based upon
current requirement criteria and matching skill set. We wish to extend
our apologies up front if we are unable to contact you. We thank you
in advance for your time and consideration!

Regards

Guru Bobba
Blue Logic
ERP | CRM | Data Warehousing | Microsoft Technology
2323 South Troy
Suite #4-130
Aurora, Colorado 80016
303-755-2583 (Off)
303-568-0006 (Fax)
www.bluelogicinc.com
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Disclaimer: This document is intended for transmission to the named
recipient only. If you are not that person, you should note that legal
rights reside in this document and you are not authorized to access,
read,
disclose, copy, use or otherwise deal with it and any such actions are
prohibited and may be unlawful. The views expressed in this document
are not
necessarily those of Blue Logic Corporation. Notice is hereby given
that no
representation, contract, or other binding obligation shall be created
by
this email, which must be interpreted accordingly. Any
representations,
contractual rights or obligations shall be separately communicated in
writing and signed in the original by a duly authorized officer of the
relevant company