Hi,

****************SEND RESUMES TO  [EMAIL PROTECTED] *****************

Good afternoon.

I have an *URGENT* new two openings.  This opportunity is *exclusive*, and
will not be released to other venders unless we are not able to produce a
qualified candidate.

Position - 1: SQL Server Developer - Business Intelligence developer.
Location    : Chicago, IL
Rate         : DOE

*Requirement.*

Looking for an experienced SQL Server BI developer to perform thefollowing
duties, see below. This position is to assist our clientslead architect with
the build out of a large data warehouse using SSAS and SSRS. Prior
experience building out a data warehouse is strongly desired. The projected
length is 6 months plus, with a possible extension.

*Must Haves*

- SQL Server 2005

- SSRS (SQL Server Reporting Services)

- Setting up SSAS (SQL Server Analysis Services), building OLAP Cubesand
experience with MDX

- Dimensional modeling

- SQL Server experience working within a large, high volume data base,at
least 100 Gig if not Terabytes of data

- Database Design Experience

- Database Hardware Architecture Design Experience

- Stored Procedure Design, Analysis, Debugging and Troubleshooting

- .NET C# Experience

- -Exposure\knowledge of SSIS (SQL Server Integration Services)

*Nice to Haves*

- Experience and skills in Microsoft Performance Point Server is a big plus

- LAN\Network Knowledge

- Active Directory

- SQL Clustered Environments

- Agile\Scrum Methodology

- Test Driven Development with Database Development

- NUnit Integration Tests

* Position - 2    : **ASP.Net/SQL <http://asp.net/SQL> Server 2005 Developer
*
* Location         : Rochester, NY*
* Duration         : 6+ Months**
*
* Start date*     *:* *ASAP*
* Rate                : DOE*
*
Requirement:
*****
The customer has a web reporting group at Rochester where the resource has
to go, get a KT done and then expand further into the group. He must be a
"hands on" guy and must be able to technically support the offshore team.

The resource must be having strong front ending capabilities as well as be
technically very strong.
Must have:  ASP. Net/SQL Server 2005 with exposure to create web reporting
applications. Working knowledge on *SSRS* and *SharePoint* working
knowledge.

Looking forward to a mutually successful business association.

Please send your consultant profiles as soon as possible.

Thanks,
Dave.

[EMAIL PROTECTED]
 *R&D Infoservices LLC*