*Hi,*
**
*Please find short description of our excellent* * Sr. SeeBeyond JCAPS
Consultant  for your requirements.*

 *Please call Murali Krishna @ 972 782 2729 or *
*mail me req [EMAIL PROTECTED] <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>* for
more information.*

*Name: SP
Location: TX*
*Relocation: Open*
*Availability: Immediate
Comm Skills: V.Good.*

*Summary*

 Above 8+ Years of experience in Analysis, Design, Development,
 Integration, Implementation, and testing in the business
 areas of Retail, HealthCare, Banking and Automobile applications.

Extensive experience with SeeBeyond e*Gate integrator,
 e*Insight, eXchange and eVision development, migration,
 maintenance, production and administration of projects on
 Solaris and Windows 2000 platforms.

Expertise in JCAPS 5.1.3, ICAN 5.0.5.

Adept in collection of requirements, documentation of
 functional/technical specifications, test procedures and
 test cases (full development life cycle).

Implemented EAI design pattern and used various eWays
 (Oracle e*Way, ODBC e*Way, Batch e*Way, File e*Way,
 FTP e*Way, SAP e*Way) to integrate different business systems.

Expert knowledge of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).

Competent, reliable and committed professional with a proven
 track record of successful implementations.

Strong in Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) for Web Services
 using SOAP/WSDL.

Extensively worked on Java, J2EE technologies like EJB,
 Servlets, JSP, JSTL, JAS, JMS Tag libraries and Hibernate

Extensively worked with XML technologies like XSL, XSLT, JAXP,
 JAX-RPC, SOAP, and SAAJ

Extensive experience in business process design, configuration,
 testing, quality analysis.

Highly skilled in using Business Process Monitoring (BPM) &
 BPEL4WS to orchestrate the web services into Business process.

Extensive experience in designing and developing of
 Web applications using open source MVC, Struts Frameworks.

Proficient knowledge in Databases like Oracle, DB2, MySQL
  well versed in SQL and PL/SQL with strong and in-depth
  knowledge of relational database systems design and development

Excellent problem solving skills with strong technical
 background and good interpersonal skills.

Extensively worked on development, migration, maintenance
 and production support projects.

Proficient at interacting with clients to determine customer
 requirements & Specifications.

Quick learner and excellent team player, ability to meet
 deadlines and work under pressure.

*EDUCATION*

" Master of Computer Applications (MCA).

*CERTIFICATIONS/TRAINING*

SeeBeyond/Sun JCAPS 5.1 Trained and
 Certified by Sun Microsystems

Trained in SeeBeyond eBusiness Integration Suite

Trained in Six Sigma

Trained in IBM Web Sphere Integration Developer and
 Process Server - WPS

*TECHNICAL SKILLS*

SeeBeyond JCAPS 5.1.3, ICAN 5.0.x, SeeBeyond e*Gate, e*Insight

Oracle e*Way, Batch e*Way, File e*Way, FTP e*Way,
 HTTP e*Way, CSF, JMS Grid

Java and J2EE (EJB, Servlets, JSP, JNDI, JTA, JMS,
 JDBC, Mail), JavaScript, Ajax.

Struts Framework, Junit, MVC

Web Services (WSDL, SOAP, UDDI)

XML (Schema designing -DTD, XSLT and XPATH)

Websphere 6.1, WebLogic 6.1/8.0, Apache Tomcat 3.x/4.x/5.0.

Eclipse 3.2, Ant 1.6, XmlSpy 2005, RSA, RAD.

CVS 3.5, PVCS, Clear Case, UML, OOAD

Oracle 9i, DB2, SQL, PL/SQL, iSQL Plus, PL/SQL Developer, TOAD.

Windows 2000/NT/XP, Unix/Linux platforms.

*Thanks & Regards*

*Murali Krishna | Resource Coordinator
Kanvin International, Inc. | Can Do IT
Off: 972 -782- 2729  | Fax: 847-594-6002
E-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED] <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
*Visit Us: **www.kanvininc.com* <http://www.kanvininc.com/>*  USA | India*

Note :  We respect your online privacy. This is not an unsolicited mail.
Under Bills 1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S.Congress this mail
can not be considered Spam as long as we include contact information
and a method to be removed. If you are not interested in receiving our
E-mails then please reply with a "remove" in the subject line and mention
all the Email addresses to be removed with any E-mail addresses which
might be diverting the E-mails to you. I am sorry for the inconvenience.