Hi Partner,

Please let me know if you have any candidate for the following position!
Thanks!!

Client:  Target

Ideal bill rate range - up to $40/hr

Duration - 5 months (now through end of Feb 09, minimum)

Interview process:  Face to face or phone.  - Face to face required but can
do phone screen first if candidate is not local.

They are looking for a MQ/MB Developer to add to our onsite team.

Job description - Coordinate and perform implementation activities for MQ/MB
interface code.

This includes tasks such as:

.         Create implementation plans and support plans

.         MQ deployment / create RFC's (request for change) and Work orders

.         Coordinate with other host teams and MQ Tools team

.         Help set up clusters for environments

.         Execute MQ EIS failover testing

We Appreciate your business,

 Sam S Dut

JInfo Systems Inc.

Technical Recruiter