Dear,

We have found some of these BI/BO jobs on
JobsBridge<http://www.jobsbridge.com/>that might be of interest to
you.

If you are not familiar with JobsBridge <http://www.jobsbridge.com/>, it is
a new community based I.T Jobs & Career Portal, which is growing at a
remarkable rate. Even if you are not actively looking for a new position, it
might be worth to give this new site a spin.

*Job Title*

*Client*

*Location*

*Job description*

*Rate *

*Date Open*

*Business Intelligence
Analyst<http://jobsbridge.com/JobSearch/View.aspx?JobId=4902>
*

Technisource

Jersey City, NJ

Looking for a Business Intelligence Analyst with experience in Business
Intelligence, Data warehouse, ETL, Crystal reports, Oracle, SQL.

Open

10/15

*Sr. DW/BI Developer <http://jobsbridge.com/JobSearch/View.aspx?JobId=4372>*

The Judge Group, Inc

Horsham, PA

Need a Sr. BI Developer with experience in Oracle , SQL and PLSQL, with
latest experience in Oracle 10g.

$90k-100k per annum

10/15

*Business Objects
Developer<http://jobsbridge.com/JobSearch/View.aspx?JobId=4903>
*

Robert Half Technology

Princeton, NJ

Looking for a Business Objects Developer with experience in Business Objects
v6.5, BO Tools and Oracle DBMS (or other RDBMS).

$65k-95k per annum

10/15

*BI Analyst <http://jobsbridge.com/JobSearch/View.aspx?JobId=4857>*

Modis Inc

Deerfield Beach, FL

Need a BI Analyst with experience in Unix AIX/Windows and LBI applications.

Open

10/15

*Oracle BI Analyst /
Developer<http://jobsbridge.com/JobSearch/View.aspx?JobId=4906>
*

Hudson IT

Denver, CO

Looking for a Oracle BI Analyst with experience in Strong business
intelligence skills, Extensive SQL and PL/SQL skills, Oracle.

Open

10/16

*BI Architect <http://jobsbridge.com/JobSearch/View.aspx?JobId=4905>*

Capgemini

Atlanta, GA

Need a BI Architect with experience in designing BI/Data Warehouse
Architectures -BI/Reporting requirement.

Open

10/16

*BI Architect <http://jobsbridge.com/JobSearch/View.aspx?JobId=3539>*

COMSYS

Boston, MA

Looking for a BI Architect with experience in MS SQL Server DBA, SSIS, SSRS,
SSAS.

$60-65/hr

10/15

*BI Lead/Secret Clearance<http://jobsbridge.com/JobSearch/View.aspx?JobId=4907>
*

CSC

Dayton, OH

Need a BI Lead with experience in Analysis, Application, Architecture,
BASIC, Business, Requirements, Consulting, Development, Hardwar.

Open

10/16

Thanks,

JobsBridge <http://www.jobsbridge.com/> Team