*Hi,*
**
*Please find short description of our excellent SENIOR
INFORMATICAConsultant for your requirements.
*

 *Please call Murali Krishna @ 972 782 2729 or *
*mail me req [EMAIL PROTECTED] <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>* for
more information.*

*Name: BN*
*Location: CA*
*Rate: Open*
*Relocation: Open*
*Availability: Immediate*
*Comm Skills: V Good.*

*Profile*
" 7+  years of total IT Experience
" 6+  years in DW using Informatica

*Summary*

IT: 7 years of IT experience in Software Analysis, Design, Development,
 Implementation of business  applications for Group of Hotels,
 Pharmaceutical, Financial and Telecom verticals.

*Data Warehousing :* 6 years of strong Data Warehousing experience
 using Informatica Power Center 8.1.2/8.1/8.0/7.1/6.2/5.1.1/4.7
 (Source Analyzer, Data Warehousing Designer, Mapping Designer,
 Mapplet, Transformations), Power Mart 6.2/5.1/4.7, Power Plug,
 Power Connect, Data Mining,  ETL, ETI, OLAP, OLTP, Mainframes.

*Data Modeling:* 3 years of Dimensional Data Modeling using Star & Snow
 Flake schema. Extensive Experience with Ralph Kimball and Bill Inmon
 Methodologies. Designed Data models using Erwin 4.5/4.0/3.5,
 Oracle Designer 2000 and Visio.

*Data Cleansing:* 2 years of strong Data cleansing experience using
 Firstlogic and Trillium 7.6/6.0 (Converter, Parser, Geocoder & Matcher),
 SQL coding and UNIX shell scripting for address cleansing, profiling
 and segmentation of customer data.

*Data Integration:* Proficient at Enterprise Database Integration and
 Management. Well versed in Data Migration among MS SQL Server, Oracle,
 DB2,Sybase and MS Access databases.

*Business Intelligence:* 3 Years of Business Intelligence experience in
 generating various complex reports using Business Intelligence Tools
 Cognos Series 7.0/6.0 (Impromptu & PowerPlay), Business Objects
6.5/6.0/5.0.

*Databases:* 7 years of experience using Oracle 10G/9i/8i/8.0/7.0,
 DB2 8.0/7.0/6.0, MS SQL Server 2005/2000/7.0/6.0, Teradata V2R5/V2R4.1/V2R3

 (BTEQ, FastLoad, MultiLoad, Tpump, FastExport), OLAP, OLTP, ETL, BI,
 Sync sort for UNIX/Mainframes, NCR 4300/5200.

*Education & Certifications*
" B.S in Engineering
" Certified in DW concepts
" Certified in Oracle

*Technical Summary*

*Data Warehousing:* Informatica PowerCenter 8.1/8.0/7.1/7.0/6.2/6.1/5.2/5.1
 and PowerMart 4.7 using Power Exchange, PowerConnect for SAP, Siebel,
 Autosys, Control M, Maestro, OLTP, SQL*Plus, SQL*Loader

*Data Modeling:* Dimensional Data Modeling, Data Modeling, Star Join Schema
 Modeling, Snowflake Modeling, FACT and Dimensions Tables, Physical and
 Logical Data Modeling, ERWIN 4.5/4.0/3.5/3.2, Oracle Designer, Visio
 and Sybase Power Designer

*Siebel Analytics:* Siebel 7.7.1/7.5.3/7.5/7.0/6.2/5/2000 (Siebel Analytics,

 EIM tables, Siebel scripts, Tools Configuration, Siebel EAI, Seibel ETL,
 Siebel Call Center, Siebel Sales, ePharma, Marketing and Service, Siebel
 Tools, Workflow manager, Assignment manager, Data Objects and
 PowerConnect for Siebel)

*Data Cleansing:* Trillium 7.6/6.x (Converter, Parser, Matcher & Geocoder),
 Firstlogic

*Business Intelligence:* Cognos Series 7.0/6.0 (Impromptu & PowerPlay),
 Business Objects 6.5/6.0/5.0.

*Scheduling* Tools Autosys, Control M

*Databases:* Oracle 10G,9i/8i, SQL Server 2000/2005/7.0/6.5, IBM UDB
 DB2 8.0/7.0, Teradata V2R5/V2R4.1/V2R3 , (Fast Load, Multi Load,
 BTeq, Tpump), MS Access

*Programming:* SQL, PL/SQL, Transact SQL, ANSI SQL, Unix Shell Scripting
 (Korn Shell), Mainframes, COBOL, C, C++, Visual C++, Java,
 Visual Basic 6.0, Toad 7.x, SQL*Loader, Perl Programming

*Operating Systems:*Sun Solaris, AIX, HP-UX, Linux, Windows NT/9x/2000,
 MS-DOS and OS/390

*Thanks & Regards*

*Murali Krishna | Resource Coordinator
Kanvin International, Inc. | Can Do IT
Off: 972 -782- 2729  | Fax: 847-594-6002
E-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED] <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
*Visit Us: **www.kanvininc.com* <http://www.kanvininc.com/>*  USA | India*

 *Note :*  We respect your online privacy. This is not an unsolicited mail.
Under Bills 1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S.Congress this mail
can not be considered Spam as long as we include contact information and
a method to be removed. If you are not interested in receiving our E-mails
then please reply with a "remove" in the subject line and mention all
the Email addresses to be removed with any E-mail addresses which
might be diverting the E-mails to you. I am sorry for the inconvenience*.*