Hi Partner,

Please send resumes to an...@nihaki.com

We know the person doing the interviews.  So this is a placement.  Rate is
low.

* *

*Oracle RICEW Developer*
Location: Lake Success, NY (east coast resources only)
Duration: 6 months

Rate: $45/hr inclusive

Description of Services:
Expectations:
- Analyze existing RICEW objects from current 11i implementation
- Document logic and functionality of existing code
- Review logic of existing objects with functional team
- Translate new/updated business requirements into a technical design
- Document technical design in MD.070 or CV.060
- Develop code for assigned RICEW objects (conforming to good programming
standards - comments, structure, error handling, etc)
- Unit test code and document results
- Trouble shoot errors
- Work with source code control system to help manage code versioning and
migration

Additional skills:
- Very strong with PLSQL and Oracle SQL Developer tool
- Must have strong interface development and integration testing experience
- Can take direction and regularly report progress, issues, and status to
team lead
- Good documentation skills

Deliverables:
MD.050 and MD.070 for Reports, Interfaces, Enhancements, Workflows/AME
CV.040 (support) and CV.060 (primary author) for Conversions
Object coding and unit testing (including unit test scripts)
Integration testing scripts and technical support

Acceptance Criteria:
Deliverables to be approved by technical lead and then by client

Other:
Resource must be local to the NYC metro area.
Possibility to extend to January 2011 or beyond

Please send the updated resume of the consultant along with the rate,
location and contact information. Please make sure the Consultant's skills
match the requirement.  After reviewing the resume I will contact you if I
need more information.

Thanks,

Anand Bandarupally
Nihaki Systems Inc
346 Georges Road, Suite # 1, Dayton, NJ 08810.
Direct: 732-645-1215
Phone:  732-823-6471/6472 Extn: 111
Fax :   732-438-6973
www.nihaki.com
an...@nihaki.com

a remove link for removal from our mailing list. Click here to REMOVE from
the mailing list