Hello Guys,

We have a vry urgent req. with our client based in Parsippany, NJ. below is the
rek. pls respond.

Role -: PHP drupal Developer

Location -: Parsippany, NJ

Rate -: Market D.O.E.

Duration -: 12+ months

No. of Positions-: 1 Sr. Developer and 1 Jr. Developer

Necessary Skills        :       Strong technical skills in LAMP ((Linux,
Apache, MySQL, PHP)
Strong experience in Drupal module and theme development.
Good understanding of PHP environment on site administration / Apache
Configuration work.
Understanding of security setting  at Apache, php level
Good understanding of Content Management Systems.
Should have worked on at least 3 Web Development projects
Web Services, XML, XLS
JavaScript. jquery
Good troubleshooting and debugging skills.
Excellent communication skills
Excellent problem solving and critical thinking skills
Good analysis and estimation skills.
Good knowledge of shell script

Desired Skills          Search Engine Optimization experience and ability to
implement in coding.
Able to coordinate with web front end developers t integrate their code during
development.
Experience working with analytic tools desirable, esp. "Omniture"

Roles & Responsibilities    :       Define the solution technical architecture
for web projects
Evaluate technical feasibility and propose possible technical solutions
Participate in discussions with customers and  solution architects
Build, Development, Unit testing of new development/ enhancements
Work with business users and communicate with them in non technical language
Must be able to mentor and provide direction to junior developers within the
team on day-to-day operation.
Able to do some system administration work on PHP environment.

pls respond me with updated resume with contact details

thanks

-----
------
Achin IDC Technologies, Inc1851 McCarthy Blvd, Milpitas, CA 95035
E-: HYPERLINK "mailto:ac...@idctechnologies.com"ac...@idctechnologies.com
P-: +1-408-852-7192
W-:http://www.idctechnologies.com/
Connect me : G- nigamachin Y- achin_quest