Hello,

I have an immediate opening for Java Developer for my client NetOrange.
Please sent resume to aku...@biginnovative.com

*Developer- Java*

Dallas, Texas

*Are you a ultra-skilled Java developer? Be a part of our exciting,
innovative forward thinking company.*

*Education & Experience*

o    Bachelor’s degree in Computer Sciences or related field plus 5 years of
experience in software development OR

o    Master’s degree plus a minimum of 2 years of experience in software
development

*Technical Skills*

o    At least 3 years of experience in J2EE technology (EJB, JSP, Servlets,
JMS, JDBC)

o    At least 6 - 12 months of experience with one of the following:

o    BEA Weblogic

o    IBM Websphere

o    Other Java Server Applications

o    In depth knowledge of Java frameworks

o    Experienced in full life cycle of software development; requirements
analysis, design, development, testing, implementation

o    Familiarity with process modeling techniques

o    Understanding of object-oriented analysis and design techniques

o    Familiarity with UML Modeling (Activity Diagram, Class Diagram,
Sequence Diagram, Collaboration Diagram, Use Case Diagram, Deployment
Diagram, etc.)

o    Experience in creating software architecture documents or other design
artifacts

*Consulting Skills*

o    Strong analytical skills for effective problem solving

o    Excellent written and verbal communication skills

o    Ability to grasp issues quickly and make educated, critical judgment

o    Good client presence

o    Work well with teams or in a team environment

Call me at 919-400-4149 Ext 4008