Hi Friends,

Hope you are doing great. Please find our requirement and send me your
consultant updated resume ASAP. I appreciate your quick response.
  Please send me resume in my official id HYPERLINK  "mailto:HYPERLINK
"mailto:ra...@idctechnologies.com"; ra...@idctechnologies.com" HYPERLINK
"mailto:ra...@idctechnologies.com"; ra...@idctechnologies.com

Direct Client Requirement ;

Title; Informatica Admin/Developer

Locations; Hartford/Windsor, CT

Rate;$45-50/hr on C2C

Durations; 6 month

Requirement;

Candidate should have good experience in informatica server/clients
administration.
Experience in handling informatica platform migration
Also knowledge in various informatica products like MDM, ILM, B2B etc.,
Good knowledge in Linux/Unix
Good communication

2nd Requirement;

Title; Data warehouse Tech Lead

Rate;$45/hr on C2C

Locations; Hartford/Windsor, CT

Duartions; 12 Month

Requirement; Understand the database environments, architecture, application
interfaces
Identify and create data flows between applications and databases and documents
the same ( i.e. create context diagrams, data flows, etc)
Work with variety of stakeholders i.e. application owners, directors,
architects, DBAs across the enterprise and help the project manager with
sequencing the DW activities and feasibility analysis
Good understanding of data security and data quality functions
Working knowledge with PL/SQL and Informatica
Please send resumes to HYPERLINK "mailto:ra...@idctechnologies.com";
ra...@idctechnologies.com
Thanks,

Best Regards,