Hi,

Android or IOS Developer

Location:  Greater Los Angeles Area, CA

Contract- 12+ months

*Job Description:*

We are seeking a strong Android or iOS Developer to work for our client in
the Los Angeles area as a key member of their mobile team.  This is an
exciting opportunity to join a talented and dynamic team within a large
well known organization!!  Ideal candidates will have at least 2 years of
experience with mobile app development for the Android or iOS platforms.

*Required:*

 Proficient in Android/iOS development tools, SDK, and related languages
(Java)

 Proficient in current Microsoft development tools, C#, ASP.Net, SQL Server

Strong Computer system analysis and design skills in current methodologies
including object oriented programming

2-3 years’ experience with internet UI software development (HTML,
JavaScript, AJAX, CSS, etc.)

2+ years hands on experience with mobile app development for Android or iOS
platform

*Desired:*

 Experience with mission critical, high volume, mobile apps and/or
web-based systems

Excellent written and verbal communication skills.

*Thanks and Regards,*

* **Nagesh.Reddy*

*Dexter Systems Inc.*

*12801, Worldgate Drive, ST500*

*Heredon, VA , 20170,  USA*

*P:703.763.4322| F: 703. 348. 8500*

www.dextersys.com | nages...@dextersys.com

Gtalk: srinagesh.re...@gmail.com

Yahoo msn ID: srinagesh.re...@ymail.com

If you wish to be removed from the mailing list, please reply back to this
email with “Remove” in the subject line and I will promptly act on that.
Sorry for the inconvenience