Hi Folks,
Hope you are doing great ...!! :)
I’m currently looking for a *Project Manager* .I have listed the job
description below for your review.please let me know if you have anyone
available,

*Project Manager
Jackson, Michigan,USA
6+ Months Contract*

*Responsibilities:*
Project Management experience
MS Project
Run a migration project; *Window 7 migration*
Moderates in the Team
Organize (e.g., Meetings)
Keeps the Team focused
Achieves goals
Responsible for budget of team
Solves impediments
Encourages and helps to achieve transparency
Strives to develop a Team into a High Performance Team
Encourages and protects self-organization
Educates and focuses a Team toward business-driven development
Supports Team building and Team development by utilizing the abilities and
skills of individuals, and fostering a Feedback culture
Helps to self-help
Addresses needs efficiently and effectively
Detects hidden problems and strives to solve them
Helps Team to learn from its experiences

Mirza Muneeb
IT Technical Recruiter
Seven Hills Software Technologies Inc.
(412) 450 1316 Ext : 202 Office