Hello,

Hope you are doing great.

I have below urgent requirement with one of our client. Please respond with
your resume in MS WORD format along with contact details, rate and visa
status to   *pav...@compuga.com*

*Job Title: Java Developer
Location: Burlingame, CA
Duration: 6 Months
Locals Only*

*In-person Interview only, No telephonic*

* *

*Job Description:
Main Areas of Responsibility*

• Work with architect, PMO, BSA and operations teams to develop software
solutions for the commercial website, mission critical applications and all
other partner integration projects.

• Design and implement solutions to satisfy nonfunctional requirements like
scalability, usability, maintainability and supportability

• Perform performance testing, enabling timely and quality project
implementation.

• Validate end-to-end technical implementation of solutions and prepare
runbooks for the operation teams for support.

• Work with vendors and third party solution providers and understand
integration touch points and technical details.

• Provide technical support to operational team to implement and support
production deployment of the software solutions

*Professional Experience Required*

• 5+ years of hands-on object oriented software development experience in a
broad range of technologies.

• 5+ years of professional, multi-tier development experience in *Java,
Struts and Web Services*

• 5+ years of professional, multi-tier development experience of software
products using JAVA

• 3+ years of professional, design and development experience in working
with enterprise databases like ORACLE, SQLServer and/or MYSQL

• 3+ years programming experience data modeling and SQL scripting

• 3+ years of hands-on experience in XML-based technologies (DTDs, schema,
XSLT, XHTML)

• Hands-on experience with application servers like Tomcat, JBoss or
Weblogic

*Skills & Abilities Required*

• JAVA, J2EE, JSP, JavaScript, Struts, experience in building applications
using tomcat and apache servers

• XML Web Services, XML schemas, XSLT, SOAP

• JavaScript, HTML/XHTML, AJAX, CSS, PERL

• UNIX, SSL/TLS, ORACLE, MYSQL, SQL/PL-SQL

• Eclipse and/or IntelliJ IDE

Feel free to call me If you have any questions on my direct number *
619-353-1695*

*Thanks & Regards,*

*Pavann*

*Sr IT Recruiter*