Hi Partner,
I have SAP 6 different position for your consultants, if anyone is
available please inform me ASAP.

6 new SAP Roles below.  Each specialization of skills includes, 1) FICO, 1)
P2P, 2) MM/PP, 2) OTC as per below requirements. H1-B are fine,
communication skills must be very good.

Location: El Paso, TX (El Paso is super cheap to live in)

Start date: Jan 1 2014

Duration: 9 months

*Position 1*

*SAP FICO*        - 7+ years
• Master Data consolidation
• Sales
• Logistics
• Billing

*Position 2*

*Procure to Pay*  - 7+ years
• Strategic sourcing
• Purchasing
(planning &
execution)
• Inbound Logistics and Stock management

*Position 3*

*OTC     **7+ years  *
• Sales planning
& forecasting
• Sales order
management
• Outbound Logistics Billing

*Position 4*

*OTC     **3+ years  *
• Sales planning & forecasting
• Sales order management
• Outbound Logistics Billing

*Position 5*

*Manufacturing   **7+ years       *
• Production planning
•MRP
•Make-to-Order, Make-to-stock manufacturing
• Production execution

*Position 6*

*Manufacturing*   3+ years

--