Hi Partner,
I have Project Manager position for your consultant, if anyone is available
please inform me ASAP.

Role : Project Manager

Duration: 6 months to start, could extend to be a very long term project

Location: Philadelphia, PA

Interview Mode: Telephonic followed by face to face

*Need someone local to PA or in and around to PA.*

NOTE: Someone who is currently doing day to day development is probably too
technical for this role, and someone who has been out of development for
more than 3 years is probably not technical enough. Really looking for a
developer who has  recently, within the past 2 years, moved into more of a
project management role.

Vendor Lead aka Technical Project Manager Role Overview :

   - A relationship manager responsible to navigate the client political
   landscape while working the SDLC and maintaining the process integrity to
   ensure quality deliveries and fulfill our contractual obligations to the
   client
   - A project manager who is responsible to manage client expectations,
   set deliverables/milestones, provide estimates, and manage the approval
   process to the milestones and estimations (accountable to our SLA to
   estimates and milestones)
   - A primary contact for the client to LH throughout the SDLC process and
   warranty
   - A conduit for the LH development team to acquire what is needed to
   fulfill project requirements
   - A leader to the LH development team:
      - providing support and encouragement while holding ourselves
      responsible to ensure the project is successful
      - able to balance global environment hours while understanding and
      supporting cultural difference
      - has the technical strength to understand architecture (application
      and data layers) to understand and discuss design options,
      discuss/work-through high level design along with the team, understand
      business requirements and decompose to functional explanations to
      developers relating to the systems/applications involved
      - oversees LH reviews (internal and external) of LH development team
      functional design documentation, maintenance turn-over documentation,
      implementation/back-out plans, and so forth to ensure the are
comprehensive
      and quality-driven as to not run into issues
      - responsible to drive the project from the LH perspective as to
      provide IBC comfort to our level of accountability and ownership to the
      project from the time we are involved through deployment and warranty
      - guides the development team as needed in the overall solution
      functional design as needed
   - A competent analyst during the review of business and system
   requirements to watch for gaps in requirements that could negatively affect
   the project

--

Tim Poole | Tech Tammina

703-349-3026