Hi Partner,

I have .Net Developer position for your consultant, if anyone is available
please inform me ASAP.

Title: VB. Net Developer

Duration : 10+ months

Location: Alpahretta, GA, United States

*Interview: Phone then in person interview required.*

*Need local or in and around to GA.*

 The candidate

will have strong VB.Net <http://vb.net/>, ASP.Net <http://asp.net/>, Win
forms, ADO .Net, Web services, JavaScript,

CSS and SQL Server 2008 background. Experience with C#.Net, MQ based

integration, Windows Services, Win Forms and Crystal Reports is required.

Knowledge of ORM, MVC 4 framework is a plus. The Senior Applications
Developer

provides input and support for, and performs full systems life cycle
management

activities (e.g., analyses, requirements, design, coding, testing and
applications

software, etc.). Candidate participates in component architecture design
and testing

for Applications Dev. (AD) initiatives to meet business requirements.
Candidate

collaborates with onsite/offsite teams and achievement of objectives.
Experience in

Supply Chain and Logistic solutions is a plus.

Management Skills:

Good oral and written communication, problem solving, accountability and
initiative.

Responsibility will include interacting with Business Analysts and working
with

development team members for System Development. Should be able to work

independently on project tasks.

Primary Skill: .NET Environment

--

Tim Poole | Tech Tammina