INTRODUCTION:

Dear Professional,

My name is Keerthi Krishna, and I’m from SVS Technolgies., A Tn based IT
Services Company. I have been associated with SVS Tech as Sales Executive.
In order to explore new opportunities and develop potential business
relationships I am approaching you.

Presently we have more than 130 consultants working on our payrolls at
different client locations. On an average, these consultants have
professional experience ranging between 5-10 yrs. If you have requirements
on technologies like SAP, Java, NET, QA and BA rest assured you can always
bank on us. We ensure to provide you quality consultants with the required
Turn-around-Time as per the requirement.

I would like to extend our services to you with genuine and excellent
consultants and would like to develop an excellent working relationship
with you.

I would really appreciate if you could kindly add my mail id
keer...@svsts.com  into your vendor list for all your future requirements
and give us an opportunity to prove our capabilities

Thanks&Regards,

SVS Technologies
Keerthi Krishna
keer...@svsts.com