*Hi Associates,*

*Hope you are doing good!*

*My name is Abhik from Pyramid Consulting, Inc. and I came across your
resume on one of jobsites and found it to be a good match for a position
of QA Engineer **supporting one of my direct client in Salt Lake City, Utah
 **Below is job description for your review, please reply me back with your
updated resume if you would be interested in applying. Look forward to
speak with your further. Thanks.*

* Pyramid provides strategic workforce solutions to meet the flexible
staffing requirements of clients looking for talented IT professionals. A
strong relationship with Pyramid can go a long way in helping you achieve
your job search objectives and long-term career goals. As a Pyramid
consultant, you can enhance your credentials with project work with some of
the most recognizable brands in the global economy. *

*                            Job Title:           QA Engineer*

*Location:          **Salt lake city, Utah*

*Duration:         **1 Year*

*F2F Interview is must and locals **preferred*

*If you are interested kindly get back to Abhik Paul at
abhik.p...@pyramidci.com <abhik.p...@pyramidci.com> or call Abhik at *
*770-255-7735*

*Details of Position:*

*Participates in analysis, planning and performance of quality engineering
activities to assure the quality of products prior to release to ADP
customers.*

*Responsibilities:*

*Develops and carries out quality assurance and test plans to ensure that
requirements and quality objectives are satisfied.  Develops, applies and
maintains test suites and test systems for software products.  Develops and
carries out methods and procedures for automated and manual product
testing. Identifies, analyzes and reports product defects and assists with
resolution. Verifies corrective actions meet quality objectives. Provides
Quality Engineering support to multiple teams within Systems and/or
applications groups including external clients, manufacturers and third
party vendors as necessary. Evaluates and reports test results.
Participates in process improvements for quality assurance methods and
systems. Performs product risk assessments. Evaluates product
specifications for testability. Participates in early phases of development
projects to provide an end-user perspective. May serve as the QA lead for
small software projects and the QA representative on product development
project teams. Performs other related duties as assigned.*

*After reviewing your resume, I believe you could be a good match for this
opportunity. Enclosed is the job description for your review. Please
suggest a suitable time with preferred contact number for us to discuss
this opportunity in greater detail. Please include an updated resume in
your reply.*

*Looking forward to working with you.*

*Thanks and Regards,*

*Abhik Paul*

*Executive Resourcing*

*Pyramid Consulting, Inc.*

*abhik.p...@pyramidci.com* <abhik.p...@pyramidci.com>

*65 Madison Ave, Suite 325|Morristown NJ 07960|SEI-CMMI Level-3 office:
770-255-7735 | fax: 908-737-0770*