Hi,

Please find below position and let me know if you have any consultants
available for this position... And send me resume to

*r...@careerinfovision.com <r...@careerinfovision.com>Position     : Java
Architect Location    : Boise, IdahoDuration    : 1 year*
*Start Date  : 30th June*

*Project/Role:*

We have a Software Architect Need for Idaho.  See Primary skills below.
Duration 1 year.  June 30 start.  H1b's also fine, communication MUST be
great

*Software  Architect*

The Software Architect Senior is responsible for designing, developing, and
implementing application infrastructure to provide highly complex,
reliable, and scalable, applications and systems to meet the organizations,
objectives and requirements.  Senior Architects are familiar with a variety
of the application technologies, environments, concepts, methodologies,
practices, and procedures and rely on experience and judgment plan and
accomplish goals.  Software Architect Seniors are able to perform a variety
of complicated tasks with minimal or no direct supervision.  The Software
Architect Senior will have proven experience defining systems and
application architecture.  Additionally, the Software Architect Senior will
provide a clear vision to management and team members of how the
architecture will resolve issues and provide the needed functionality and
features being requested.  The person filling this position must have
excellent skills in risk analysis, problem solving, and creative thinking.

*Specific Skills Required :*

•    Clustered environments - Primary
•    Apache – Web Servers - Primary
•    JBoss – Application Servers - Primary
•    Oracle 10g/11g – (Upgrade Implementation) (New Oracle features RAC,
Golden Gate, 24x7, and DR) - Secondary
•    Performance monitoring tool - Wiley Intrascope  - Some experience
•    Sun Solaris (secondary) , Ubunto (primary) , Linux  (primary) and
Windows OS environments
•    Continuous integration develop environment   (MyEclipse (Primary) ,
Developer Appliance (?), Hudson Automated build (easy to learn if they
don’t have it just highlight what they do have and deployment tool,
automated testing processes)
•    Legacy Java application. 1.8 million lines of  J2EE code based on
GRNDS framework (pre struts), multiple 3rd party tools integrated into the
core application (Adobe Lifecycle, IBM ILOG rules engine, Siteminder, etc.)
•    Additional J2EE applications (eVerif-I, daily, monthly, quarterly,
annual batch processes) - Primary
•    Future state includes new implementation of public 24 x 7 portal,
multiple partner automated real time/near real time interfaces
•    Implementation of new SOA system features.

*Thanks and Regards,RajMobile: 718-713-7780Email: r...@careerinfovision.com
<r...@careerinfovision.com>URL: www.careerinfovision.com
<http://www.careerinfovision.com>Career Infovision International INC| IT
Consulting Services | New York City, NY 10019 *