Hi Associate,
Hope you are doing great.
I have a urgent direct client requirement , Please send me your updated
profile.

Below is the Complete Requirement

*Position :- Pega Test Lead*

*Location :- Lincoln, RI*

*Duration :- 12+ Month*

*Technical Skill :-*

Must have good hands on testing experience of the PEGA application itself
(not some other app that integrated with PEGA)
Must have good experience as a QA analyst/engineer
Must understand QA methodology
Must have strong critical thinking skills
Must be able to estimate projects and define the tasks considered during
the estimation process
Must be able to create a well thought out approach (plan), schedule and
deliver on that schedule
Must have a positive “can do” attitude
Must be comfortable with accountability
Nice to have PEGA specific certification
Nice to have PEGA thought leadership
Nice to have experience building a PEGA COE

Thanks & Regards,

Bharat

IT Recruiter

Email: bha...@sysmind.com