Hello All,

 Hope you are doing good.

Send me resumes at <am...@zenithtechsolutions.com>

Our customer is looking for a QlikView Consultant for a 6 month project in
NYC. They are NOT able to consider H1B candidates though so if you have
anyone with this skill who is a U.S. Citizen or Green Card holder that is
what I need. They will hire from a phone interview, but someone local would
be great. The work week will be 35 hours.

Three to five years of experience developing QlikView Dashboards using
Qlikview version 11

   -           Ability to suggest Qlikview dashboard mockups and proposals
   based on the requirements.
   -           Developed KPIs and set analysis applications.
   -           Developed User Interactive Sheets & Reports as business
   needs.
   -           Writing SQL Scripts to load the relevant Data in QlikView
   Applications.
   -           Implemented Security & involved in Deployment of QlikView
   Applications.
   -           Created QVDs & updated on timely basis as database updates
   -           Develop simple and complex reports including list, crosstabs
   and charts with drill-thru capabilities & report level calculations.
   -           Ability to write complex database queries.
   -           Ability to perform functions in excel such as vlookups,
   pivots etc.

Amit
Sr. Recruitment Manager

*Zenith tech Solutions*
* Desk: **518-621-004* <518-621-0048>*6*
* Fax: **518-244-4977* <518-244-4977>
* 3 park Hill*

*Albany, NY 12204*
*am...@zenithtechsolutions.com* <am...@zenithtechsolutions.com>