Hello,

 Warm Greetings!!!

 This is Shiba, working with IDC Technologies. We have an immediate need
for the following opportunity with our direct client. Kindly go through the
following job details and if you will be interested reply me with
your updated resume and expected rate.

*Role*

*Mandatory Technical /Functional Skills*

*Desirable Technical /Functional Skills*

Sitecore Developer

ASP .NET 2005/2008/2010

Experience in MVC technology

C# 3.0, 3.5

SQL Server 2005/2008

XML

IIS 6

Development using Sitecore Product

*Candidate Details*

Candidate Name

  Present location (city, state or ZIP)

  Cell number (Tel number)

  E-mail ID

  Highest Qualification

  Year Of passing

  Percentage or Grade Of Passing

  Work Authorization

  Availability for Interview (Time & Date)

  Total Years of experience

  Overall relevant experience

  Available to start the Project

  Expected Salary

Please let me know, if you are interested this position.

Looking forward to work with you....

Thanks & Regards,

*Shiba Shankar – **Technical Recruiter*

*IDC Technologies Inc.*
1851 McCarthy Boulevard, Suite 116, Milpitas, CA, USA, 95035

Tel:  +1 408-582-7972 *|* Fax: 408-608-6088 *|* E-mail:
sh...@idctechnologies.com

www.idctechnologies.com *| **Empowering Technology Services*

P Please consider the environment before printing this mail ?