Hi,

Please go through the below job opportunity and let me know your interest.

*Role: Informatica MDM Consultant*

*Location: Boston, MA*

*Duration: 6+ Months*

*Job Description:*

·         Should have ETL development and performance tuning capabilities.

·         Work Experience on Informatica 8.6 and Oracle 11g. With at least
1 year on Informatica version 8.6

·         Should have experience on Master Data Management (MDM).

·         Informatica & Oracle experience is must.

·         Experience in developing complex Mappings and workflows.

·         PL/SQL & Unix scripting development experience.

·         Very good communication and Analytical Skill.

Thanks & Regards,

Kishore Gogula

*Agile Enterprise Solutions Inc II *Ensuring Client's Success* II*
630-242-8896 Ext:319
630-206-2397 - Fax
Email: kishore_gog...@aesinc.us.com
G-talk: gogulakishore.agile
* Note**:* If you have received this mail in error or prefer not to receive
such emails in the future, please reply with "*REMOVE*" in the subject line
and the email id(s) to be removed. All removal requests will be honored
ASAP. We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience caused.