Hi

Please go through the below job position and let me know your interest.

*Role: Senior Data Modeler*
*Location: Jersey City NJ*
*Job Status: 12+ Months*

*Job Description:*

·         5 to 6 years of strong Data Modelling and Analysis Experience in
Oracle, DB2 or SQL Server.

·         Excellent in designing and writing database object.

·         Adept in ER & Key Based Models and low-level models.

·         Experienced in OLTP and conceptual OLAP architecture.

·         Well versed with Relational and Dimensional Modeling.

·         Has good understanding of ETL and DWH concepts.

·         Good communication  and coordination skill to interact with
multiple IT & Business stakeholders.

Thanks & Regards,

Kishore Gogula

*Agile Enterprise Solutions Inc II *Ensuring Client's Success* II*
630-315-9542
630-206-2397 - Fax
Email: kishore_gog...@aesinc.us.com
G-talk: gogulakishore.agile
* Note**:* If you have received this mail in error or prefer not to receive
such emails in the future, please reply with "*REMOVE*" in the subject line
and the email id(s) to be removed. All removal requests will be honored
ASAP. We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience caused.