Dear Partner,

Hope you are doing Great,

Here, below I present my list of available resources to join in new
projects immediately, Please send me across if any suitable requirements
for them.
Please reply with your requirements & please do add  n*o...@technozant.com

Consultant Location Relocation Description Sirisha Austin,TX N *QA Tester*: 11
yrs. Professional with experienced in *QTP, Test Complete, Selenium,
Webdriver, TestNG, API, Junit, JBehave, Protractor, .**node.js* and*
AngularJS* *frameworks*. Suma Austin,TX N *QA Tester*: 9 yrs. Professional
with experienced in *QTP, Test Complete,**Java/J2EE, WebSpehere Application
Server, Oracle 11g database,  Mercury Quality Center, * Anil Austin,TX N *.Net
Developer*: Certified Professional with experienced in *VB.NET
<http://VB.NET>, ASP.NET <http://ASP.NET>, C#, WCF, WPF, ADO.NET
<http://ADO.NET>, Web API, ASP.NET <http://ASP.NET> MVC, Ajax, SharePoint
2007, Win Forms, Web Forms, VB6.0, **Angular JS*,* Knockout JS,**Bootstrap
3.1 *and* CSS 3* Srikant *Schaumburg, IL * Y *Java Developer*: senior
developer with experienced in using *J2EE technologies* like *Spring, MVC
Framework, Hibernate, Struts, JSP, Servlets, Multi-Threading Implementation*
*JSON*,*Angular JS*,*SOAP* and *Restful,*

Thanks and Regards.

"Excellence" is a drive from inside, not outside. Excellence is not for
someone else to notice but for your own."

Nolan Lyke
Business Development Lead
Technozant LLC.,
11675, Jollyville Road, Suite #116,
Austin, TX - 78759 USA.
Email: no...@technozant.com <sno...@technozant.com>
Direct: 512-692-6200512-692-6200 FREE; Off:512-215-4210512-215-4210 FREE
Fax: 512-628-6256
[image: WebsiteGB] <http://www.technozant.com/> [image: email]
<so...@technozant.com> [image: View map]
<https://www.google.com/maps/place/11675+Jollyville+Rd+%23116,+Austin,+TX+78759/@30.4188402,-97.7509316,17z/data=!3m1!4b1!4m2!3m1!1s0x8644ccf18b6f634b:0xd93adb1da8db7b85?hl=en>
[image:
Facebook button]
<https://cls4.bullhornstaffing.com/DHTMLEditor/https//facebook.com/technozantllc>
IT Services

Technozant LLC., Serving IT Globally over 15 years
We respect your online privacy. This is not a unsolicited mail. under Bill
s.1618 title III passed by the 105th US. Congress this mail cannot be
considered Spam as long as we include Contact information and a method to
be removed from your mailing list. If you are not interested in receiving
e-mails from Technozant LLC. then please reply with a remove in the subject
line and mention all the e-mail addresses to be removed with any e-mail
addresses which might be diverting the e-mails to you. Sorry for the
inconvenience.
* <no...@delasoft-inc.com>*

* <no...@delasoft-inc.com>* <http://www.delasoft.com/>