*Hi,*

This is Ram  with  V-Soft consulting. I’m trying to find a *Oracle
Financial Consultant* to work with our client in *Louisville, KY*.  This is
a *6+ Months contract* position. Please find the job description below and
share profile at  rvallabhan...@vsoftconsulting.com or I can be reached at
502-792-8436

*Role : Oracle Financial Consultant*

*Location: Louisville, KY Duration : 6+ Months contract*

*Job Description*

*Systems*

·         R12 Implementation/Support Experience in Oracle Cost Management
Module

·         Oracle Manufacturing & Supply Chain modules

·         Oracle SLA

·         AP/AR Oracle Modules

·         OBIA & Endeca

*Roles/Responsibilities*

·         Lead R12 Finance support

·         Track issues and root cause failures in Finance area

·         Develop and run sequel queries

*Ram * | *Sr. Recruiter*

■ direct 502.792.8436

■ toll free 844.425.8425 ext. 8436

■ rvallabhan...@vsoftconsulting.com