Hi,

I am Kapil working with Nityo InfoTech Solutions.

I am having this urgent requirement for our client.
Please have a look at the job description below and send your Updated
resume if you are Interested.

 *Position*:
  AEM Consultant

*Location*:
      Pleasanton,  CA

*Duration*:
     Contract

*Job Description:*

 *Technical/Functional Skills*

Web Architecture and Web Design to develop Adobe CQ5 application

Core Java, Threading, Java Security, JAAS, J2C, J2EE, REST API, SOAP, JCR,
Felix, Sling

Strong development experience in Java/J2EE, Web Service, ANT, XML/XSLT,
JavaScript, Ajax, JQuery

Experience with Web Content Management Tools

Good knowledge of open source frame work preferably Struts / JSF / Spring /
Hibernate

Experience on configuring one or more app servers like Tomcat / JBoss /
Apache / GlassFish etc.

Strong relational database experience including database design /
normalization preferably MySQL / DB2/ Oracle/ Postgress preferred

Experience of product deployment in Test/QA/Production environment.

Good to have experience in Social Media application dev such as Facebook
API / Twitter API will be added advantage

Good to have Adobe CQ5 / WCM foundational concepts and understanding of
CQ5, SLING, FELIX, JCR, JSR-170

Thanks & Regards

Kapil Verma

Sr. Technical Recruiter