Hi,

I have following urgent requirement with my client. Please send the updated
resume with rate expectation at “r...@totalspininc.com”.

*Position:  Java Developer with OBIEE and Tableau Locations: Tampa FL
Duration: 2 Years*

*Job* *Description:*

 ·         Candidate must have experience in Java/J2EE application and UI
design and development on Linux/Unix platforms

·         Expertise in Java Frameworks (Spring or Struts 2), JSP,
JavaScript, AJAX, JSON, Oracle, JDBC, WebLogic Server, Eclipse IDE

·         *Experience with BI tools such as OBIEE or Tableau is required*

·         Strong understanding of SQL including the ability to understand
existing complex queries or develop new ones

·         Extensive knowledge of CSS usage and implementation

·         Ability to effectively manage competing priorities

·         Strong verbal and written communication skills

·         Working as part of a team as well as independently

·         Experience with cloud services platform such as AWS is preferred.

·         BS in Computer Science preferred with min 7 years’ experience •
Knowledge of telecommunications industry and networking technologies.

Thanks &Regards

Raj Pal |Account Manager
<https://www.linkedin.com/title/account-manager?trk=mprofile_title>

Total Spin Inc.