Hi,

Hope you are doing good !!

This is Vijay from *Reliable Software Resources Inc*, this mail is
regarding the job opportunity as a* “**Siebel Admin”*

Please find the requirement details and let me know your interest. Thanks
!!!

*Job Title: Siebel Admin*

*Experience : 5 to 9 yrs. only*

*Location: Winston Salem, NC*

*Duration: 6 months*

*Job Description:*

   - A Siebel admin with hands on experience in performance tuning exercise
   and parameter optimizations
   - Should be able to coordinate and drive critical incident management
   calls with vendors like HCL, British Telecom in a live troubleshooting
   session
   - Should be experienced with Siebel upgrade and running IRM’s on the
   Siebel repository and should work with developers on the conflict report
   resolutions
   - Should have good knowledge on application component parameters and
   creating/updating new components
   - Should be able to work with the network and Database teams in order to
   identify any production performance issues
   - Resource will be responsible to manage and maintain all  client
   specific Siebel environments
   - Should have good knowledge of batch automation, Eai component
   setup/troubleshooting, MQ processes and component setup
   - Knowledge of Germain monitor tool is a good to have.

--

*Regards,*

Vijay D *I* Recruiter (State Gov Support)

*Reliable Software*

22260 Haggerty Rd, Suite # 285,Northville, MI 48167
<https://maps.google.com/?q=22260+Haggerty+Rd,+Suite+%23+285,Northville,+MI+48167&entry=gmail&source=g>

*Phone: 312 967 7072*

Email: *vija...@rsrit.com <vija...@rsrit.com>** I **www.rsrit.com
<http://www.rsrit.com/>*

*An E-Verified Company*

*Certified Minority Business Enterprise (MBE)*