Hello

Hope you are doing great today!!!

 This is Imtiaz from STI Inc

 I have an excellent opportunity from one of our client.

 Please let me know if you have any consultants on any of the below
mentioned skills.

 I would appreciate if you give prompt response on this.

 Please do respond back to imtia...@stiorg.com

*Position*               Automation Tester (SDET III)

*Duration*:            Long term contract

*Location*              Herndon, VA

*JOB DESCRIPTION*

Automation Tester (SDET III) to join financial services team in Herndon,
VA. This is an exciting opportunity to work in a fast-paced team
environment supporting one of the largest leaders in the secondary mortgage
industry. We take an innovative approach to supporting our client, working
side-by-side in an agile environment using emerging technologies.

In this project, you will act as a key participant in application analysis,
test strategy development, test execution, defect tracking, and reporting
in data warehouse applications.

*Your future duties and responsibilities*

·         Analysis, design, development, testing and Implementation of
Solutions using Data Warehouse/Data Mart Design, ETL

·         Developing test cases, creating test scenarios, executing tests
scripts and analyzing test results – test strategy and execution

·         System testing, Integration testing, Functional testing, Backend
testing and regression testing and User acceptance testing with different
testing tools.

·         Analyze/interpret test results and provide recommendations to
improve testing

*Required qualifications to be successful in this role*

·         Senior ETL/automation tester to support a complex Data program

·         Knowledge of Informatica and experience in ETL testing

·         Strong experience with SQL and databases/backend testing

·         Experience in Unix and autosys job execution

·         Experience in cucumber and Jenkins

·         Strong Analytical skills

·         Great team player

·         Hands on experience in both agile and SDLC

·         Good communication, analytical and logical reasoning skills

·         Mortgage industry experience

*Educational Requirement*

·         Bachelors Degree in Computer Science, Information System or
related field

·         Post-graduate degree desired

*Position*               QA Big Data

*Duration*:            Long term contract

*Location*              Phoenix , AZ

*JOB DESCRIPTION*

·         Need genuine profiles only

·         Min exp required : 6+

·         Key Skills: Bigdata + Web Testing , Cucumber, Java (Good to have)

·         Someone with some decent tech skills who can do mostly automation
testing for both big data and web.

·         We are mainly using cucumber for our testing but we have some
selenium as well.

·         In addition to this also looking for them to help coordinate
across multiple teams when testing large enterprise initiatives  *Please
Email me a copy of your WORD formatted resume along with details as
mentioned below.*

*Full Name:*

*Current Location, City and State:*

*Mobile and Home Phone No:*

*Email ID:*

*US work authorization:*

*LinkedIn URL:*

*Overall years of experience*

*Currently on a project:*

*Willingness to relocate across US:  *

*Reason for relocation*

*Interview Availability: *

*Skype Id:*

*Availability date to start a new role:*

*Expected hourly rate(c2c/w2/1099)*

*If this project does not match your exact skills perhaps you know of
someone with the necessary experience and availability; if so, please feel
free to forward this e-mail at your discretion or pass on their references
to me.*

*Thank you,*

*Regards*

*Imtiaz** – Senior Recruiter*

*Direct:* (609) 434-8008 / 609-232-8700 X 117 | *Fax:* 866-608-6686

*Email:* imtia...@stiorg.com <ka...@stiorg.com> | *Web:* www.stiorg.com

100 Overlook Center, Suite 200

Princeton, NJ 08540.

[image: cid:image003.png@01D648FA.722F1380]An E-Verified Company

*Disclaimer:** This e-mail and any attachments to it may be confidential
and are intended solely for the use of the individual to whom it is
addressed. The information contained in this e-mail and any attachment(s)
must not be published, copied, disclosed, or transmitted in any form to any
person or entity unless expressly authorized by sender. If you have
received this mail in error please reply to us with "Remove" in subject. We
respect your online privacy and our apologies for any inconvenience caused.*