*Hello Partners,*

*Please check the following JD and share the resumes to
email: ra...@lor-venk.com <ra...@lor-venk.com> / ph- 804-554-**1121 /
919-689-5606.*

*Please email me or text me on- 919-689-5606 if I'm not able to respond to
your phone calls.  *

*1)Role - ETL Datastage Developer*

*Location: Richmond VA*

*Client: State Of Virginia*

*Duration: 4 Years*

   - *Any Visa is Accepted / We accept H1B transfers also (OPT, CPT, E3,
   H1B, H4EAD, GC-EAD, L2-EAD, GC and USC) Accepted*
   - *Minimum Experience: 8 Years / Please share Genuine profiles only*

*Description of role:*

·  Responsible for hands on development of data pipelines using ETL tools
and related technologies

·  Responsible for managing, optimizing, overseeing and
monitoring data retrieval, storage and distribution of data

·  Identify ways to improve data reliability, efficiency and quality

·  Toggling use cases and ensure optimal reuse / simplification across
projects

·  Work with the Data Architects/Product Owner/Scrum Master with regards to
sprint planning.

*Required Experience and Qualifications:*

·  Must have significant (5+ years) hands on ETL & ELT development
experience with one of the top ETL tools in industry (Data Stage, SSIS).

·  Experience with source control systems

·  Experience with Azure dev Ops or TFS is a plus.

·  Good knowledge in database query and tuning a must

/*·  Experience with MSFT tech stack is a plus

·  Experience with various scripting languages/tools, data formats,
networking concepts.

·  Background in data management, data integration technologies and
handling large volumes of data effectively mandatory.

·  Experience from Microsoft Azure or other cloud platforms &
Cloud ETL tools preferred.(Nice to have)

·  Deep Good knowledge of various database design /architecture,
warehousing, modelling and mining.

·  Any experience with modern programming languages(Java, C#, Python etc)
is a plus/nice to have.

*Personal Attributes:*

   - Open Minded, curious and approachable
   - Flexible and adaptable – used to working in an Agile environment and
   someone who is willing to embrace frequent change.
   - Strong communication and interpersonal skills – the successful.
   - candidate must be a strong team player and able to build relationships
   with and influence internal and external stakeholders from different
   cultures and countries.

*Customer/end user focused:*

·  Positive mindset – we want someone who inspires others and who thinks of
challenges as opportunities.

·  Proactive and self-driven.

·  Fluent written and spoken English.