*Hello Partners,*

*Please check the following JD and share the resumes to
email: ra...@lor-venk.com <ra...@lor-venk.com> / ph- 804-554-**1121 /
919-689-5606.*

*Please email me or text me on- 919-689-5606 if I'm not able to respond to
your phone calls.  *
*Role - Solution Architect (Remote until COVID-19 crisis)*

*Client - VDOT (State of Virginia)Location - Richmond, VA*
*Term of the Project - Long Term*
*Visa - Any Visa*

*Requirements:  **Minim 10+ Years of IT EXP*
• 5+ years direct experience in enterprise-level application design and
integration.
• 5+ years direct experience in cloud application (Azure/AWS) architecture.
• 5+ years direct experience in SaaS (Software as a Service) architecture.
• Experience with SAFe architecture and proven work experience with
Agile/Scrum teams.
• Proven experience in developing enterprise and solution level
architectural designs.
• Proven experience in overseeing the linking of cross-functional
applications between disparate business units and systems.
• Experience with business and technical requirements analysis, business
process modeling/mapping, methodology development, and data mapping.
• Knowledge of relational database design and management techniques.
• Good project management skills and/or substantial exposure to
project-based work structures, project lifecycle models, etc.
• Strong knowledge of system and software quality assurance best practices
and methodologies.
• Competency with XML constructs and schemas.
• Confidence and experience with API protocols and schemas such as SOAP and
REST.
• Strong understanding of end-user needs and requirements.
• Excellent understanding of the organization’s goals and objectives.
• Ability to work creatively and analytically in a team environment
• Excellent communication and documentation skills

Required / Desired Skills

Skill

Required / Desired

Amount

of Experience

Experience with integration architecture and proven work experience with
Agile/Scrum teams

Required

5

Years