Hello Partners.

Please check the following requirement and share your consultant resumes to
email: ra...@lor-venk.com / Phone: 804-554-1121.

 We have immediate job opportunity with our client Cybersoft.

 *Job Title: Sr. .Net Developer With Docker and Kubernetes*

*Location: Houston, TX*

*Duration: Long Term*

*Client: Cybersoft*

*Any visa is accepted we accept all EAD and H1B transfers also*

*Minimum Experience: 12+ Years Mandatory*

*Job Description:*

   - Prepare and dispense work assignments, provide guidance, and/or review
   the work of other team members.
   - Develop POCs, prototypes, and production ready code.
   - Develop Metrics/KPIs to Assess & Improve quality and effectiveness of
   the development team.
   - Develop technical documentation to define the system components,
   development environment and implementation planning/strategies.
   - Provide in-depth and strong technical specialty and knowledge to the
   team.

*Required Skills:*

1. 12 Years of Experience.

2. .Net Core.