Hi

Hope you are doing well!

My name is kajal and I am working with Alpha Silicon. We Are Headquartered
in Santa Clara, CA serving customers nationwide in the United States. We
have the following Job Openings

*ROLE: LEAD DEVOPS ENGINEER LOCATION: PHILADELPHIA, PA(INITIALLY REMOTE
TILL 1 MONTH)or who can join onsite from day 1.*

* DURATION - LONG TERM CONTRACT*

*JOB DESCRIPTION:*

·  4-10 years of experience with deploying applications, upgrades and
provisioning infrastructure.

·  Strong operational experience in Linux/Unix environment and scripting
languages: Shell, Python.

·  Hands-on experience with Ansible, Terraform, Infrastructure as Code,
using Cloud Formation, or other tools.

·  Experience in deploying cloud native CI/CD workflows and using tools,
such as Concourse, Bamboo, TeamCity, Code Deploy (AWS) and/or GitLab.

·  Hands-on experience with microservices and distributed application
architecture, such as containers, Kubernetes, and/or server less technology.

·  Hands- on experience with monitoring tools such as Prometheus, Grafana,
OP5

·  Experience with monitoring and log aggregating frameworks such as Kafka,
Logstash, Splunk, Elastic Search, and Kibana.

·  Software Development Platforms including Docker / Kubernetes / Hadoop /
Openstack.

·  DOMAIN EXPERIENCE IN SD WAN, NETWORKING AND CLOUD MANAGEMENT( Mandatory)

·  Experience with the full software development lifecycle and delivery
using Agile practices.

·  Strong presentation, verbal communication and written communications
skills.

·  Ability to lead effectively across organizations and engagements,
preferably from a professional services organization or similar.

Kajal Dua
Associate Recruiter
Phone: +1(737)510-8845

Email Id: kaja...@alphasilicon.us