Hi All,

Hope you all are doing good.

Please check the below JD and share the suitable profiles to *md.kh...@3sbc.com
<md.kh...@3sbc.com>*

*Title: Marklogic Developer*
*Location: OH (Hybrid)*
*Duration: Long Term*

*Job description:*

The Data Management group within P&C IT specializes in data movement &
integration between disparate systems, utilizing a range of technologies
including traditional ETL, Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) & XML
messaging, industry standards-based bulk file transfers (ACORD), Azure and
other cloud-based technologies, MarkLogic, and a platform supporting direct
data entry into the warehouse.

The Data Integration and Warehouse Team is looking for a Technical Analyst
with a development background to support new front-end integrations into,
and Production Support issues derived from, our Business Unit systems into
the Enterprise Data Warehouse and MarkLogic NoSQL database via XML and JSON
integration. This person will help support our productionalized
integrations for all our business units via XML/JSON integration, ETL, and
mainframe ingestion, among others.
Experience with Marklogic development including strong understanding of
Marklogic internals, features and configurations.
Skills: XML, XQuery, JSON and XSD required
Excellent Data Modeling skills and experience working with relational and
NoSQL databases required.
Knowledge of distributed systems and ETL processes preferred.
Experience with Agile and waterfall development methodologies. Experience
of working in Global Delivery Model would be preferred.
Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Certifications in Marklogic preferred.

Regards,

*Md.Khazababu*

Sr. Recruiter

3*S* Business Corporation (*3SBC*)

P: 281-823-9222 Ext 518 | F: 281-823-9225

Email: md.kh...@3sbc.com| <md.kh...@3sbc.com> www.3sbc.com

Hangouts – khaza3...@gmail.com

*3S Business Corporation **#16700 HOUSE HAHL RD BLDG 6B, Cypress, TX- 77433*