Hi,
I hope you are doing well.
I am Raj from NITYA Software Solutions Inc.
I've included below the job description, please let me know if you are
interested, and reply with one updated resume, which I've expected.

*Role: Senior Data Scientist*

*Location: Oklahoma*

   - Participate in developing data science products that meet the needs of
   our clients, with an emphasis on the ability to transform client needs into
   quantifiable data science solutions.
   - Independently carry out tasks, using critical thinking and
   problem-solving skills to devise practical solutions for unique challenges.
   - Design, train, and deploy machine learning and deep learning models to
   AWS, Databricks, and Dataiku platforms.
   - Develop and design large language model (LLM) solutions for
   enterprise-wide documentation (e.g., Retrieval-Augmented Generation (RAG),
   Continued Pre-training (CPT), Supervised Fine-tuning (SFT), etc.).
   - Develop cleanly written code that is heavily commented on and easily
   understood by others for code sharing and collaboration.
   - Maintain structured documentation of project development stages,
   including using GitHub and Jira for version control and project management.
   - Demonstrate strong communication skills with the ability to provide
   expertise and break down complex analytical solutions to explain to clients.
   - Remain current with the latest industry trends and developments in
   data science and related fields, with the ability to learn new skills and
   knowledge to advance the skillset of our Data Science team.
   - Apply thorough attention to detail and carefully review data science
   solutions for accuracy and quality.

Thank you,
Rajkumar
EMAIL ID:r...@nityainc.com