Hi there!

> The main thing for Friday afternoon is likely to be driving to Bray and
> back to pick up people from the BART, and also to let anyone who forgot
> anything buy it!
>
> My plan is to arrive at the hostel for around lunchtime on the Friday. If
> you're there before that, then dig out your hiking boots and enjoy the
> surrounding countryside :)
>
> Nick

My plans are to arrive on Wednesday and go straight to the Hostel. I think
I already have a booking, but am happy to share. Hiking boots are about
the only footwear I'll be bringing!

Nick, for obvious reasons, if you're after volunteers to help out, let
me know off-list. I have right-hand-drive license (South Africa), if
required.

Also - does anyone on list have any recommendations about accommodation
in/around Dublin/Bray/etc for the Monday and Tuesday after? Since I have
a morning flight out on the Wednesday, I'd like something with convenient
access to the airport on Tuesday night.. any suggestions?

Regards,
Kevin