I'm running the Mac version of Retrospect and each night the backup
server backs up all of the client machines.

I would like to write a script that will allow each client to use the
control strip module to initiate an immediate backup during the day
at a time of their choice, but I don't want this script to try to
back up the client computers on its own.

Is there a way to make such a script?  Is there a way to use the CSM
to do an immediate backup up if the client is not part of a script
that is active all the time?

Thanks in advance for your help.
--

Kristin A. Connelly, Systems Administrator

Tehabi Books
1201 Camino del Mar, Suite 100, Del Mar, CA 92014-2568
Tel: 858-481-7600   Fax: 858-481-3247   mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Get FREE Electronic Postcards at http://www.tehabi.com/postcards/