I currently use Retrospect 4.2 on a separate Mac to Backup our two
fileservers at work. So far it has been very trouble-free, however on
two instances in the past week the backup scripts failed to
autolaunch properly. Instead of starting at 11PM they started around
8:30AM the following day. The backup Mac is set to auto turn on at
5:30PM weekdays and is connected to an APS for an uninterrupted power
supply. The only common factor in both cases was that I opened the
Date & Time CP and synchronized the clock, with the Network Server
Option, while Retrospect was still open. As a result Retrospect
reported that the system clock appears to have changed. I did this
prior to leaving around 5PM those nites. Could this alone have caused
retrospect to not launch automatically according to the next
scheduled script?

TIA
--
Paul Harms,