that's why you have the regular script run first, to clear out the tape.
Otherwise I agree, it just keeps growing.
do the laptops go home every single night, or can the users be persuaded to
leave them overnight occasionally?
you could write different backup server scripts to give the laptops priority
over desktops.

top of the world,

Luke Jaeger, Technology Coordinator
Disney Magazine Publishing
Northampton, Massachusetts
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Any opinions expressed in this message are my own and may not represent the
opinions of Disney Publishing, etc etc etc.

*