Hi Adam,

> I am a relatively new user of Retrospect 5.15 on the Win2K
> environment and simply love it.  Have used Veritas and ArcServe
> and both don't even come close.  Dantz support as well as respect
> for the Customer is just wonderful. They are one awesome company.

Agreed.

> As to your question I have to say using backup software to restore the
> registry is doable but hasn't ever really worked for me.

Really? With Retrospect 5.11 and 5.15 I've always been able to
restore my registry fully when needed. What's the problem you have?
I ran into a bug early on which prevented Retrospect from restoring
Win2k registry correctly, but I've worked around it and it may have
been fixed in 5.15.

--
Best regards,
Ming-Li