> >I do it, but it's slow.
> >
> >I think the best way to accomplish the task would be to do a
> duplicate from
> >the source drive to a local drive, and then back up the local drive.
>
> If the slow speed is a result of the connection speed, this won't
> save time will it?

Because it's so slow, I don't want to do any extra full (recycle) backups
that I don't have to do. With a duplicate, I never have to do a recycle
across the internet.

Craig

(BTW -- if it were me with three computers, I would probably put a tape
drive on one of the computers and have the reports sent to me via email so I
could monitor the status of the backups. I just do this with one computer --
mine -- with a subset of the data.)